City of Millwood

Address: 9103 E. Frederick Ave, Millwood WA 99206
Phone: 509-924-0960
Webpage: http://www.cityofmillwood.orgmillwood

Abandon Vehicles: On the website you are instructed to write, call in, or e-mail a complaint to Town Hall.

Stray Dogs: The Spokane County Regional Animal Protection Service, or SCRAPS, takes in stray dogs and will arrange to pick up animals on weekdays if they are called at 477-2532. They also take animals at their shelter, which is located on Flora, south of Euclid. More information regarding this issue can be found on their webpage.